Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A WEDNESDAY- LEARN PUSH BACK!

Hello everyone!
I watched "A Wednesday" last night. No comments about movie but don’t know why I am touched with the message which NS has tried to give.
Its very much true that we people don’t face situation or try to battle against it, else we try to get accustom to it. That’s how Bad people get motivated. They know we will not respond to them & they can try to scratch us as much as possible. Even same applies to our best neighbourhood. They know our weaknesses & they play on that. We are already constrained in Govt. regulations, secularism etc, above all we as individual even don’t want to stop & think on things happening around us. Since we don’t think, so we never bother to look back & give a jerk to ourselves & bang with a reply to others
.
Even if we are going on street, if someone is in trouble, I don’t think we bother about him/her. Atleast that’s true w/ me. But somewhere at bottom of our heart that remains as guilt. Just to quote a simple example, yesterday while coming home, I saw man struggling to drag his car alone as it got punchured. Whole of traffic was behind him. Even I saw that & dint stop. Reached to my home. During this distance of 5 mins, I must have thought of this person for atleast 5 mins+. His thought was not able to go off from my mind. I was getting some force that go back & help him. “He might need a mechanic. Why don’t you help him?” Even though, our day to day life & habbit of ignoring & getting adjusted to whatever is happening around us covered my good thinking & finally I dint go. But you can see, that thought is still in mind somewhere as a guilt & got frothed when I watched this movie.
I am feeling the same to get out of comfort zone & push hard to what ever I feel is not good. I learnt a good lesson from during my profession, “Push back if you are not comfortable with some situation”. I have applied that to profession but still missing in life. Need to incorporate. Need to inject in blood.
I was not like this, I used to be a person who objects wrong & go to any extent if I feel something is wrong. I believe my friends can tell you that better. Even I have gone once against my college for doing something which I found not good but results of all these boycotts (Pardon me- It may not be proper word) were always against me. I was taught a lesson from one of my Guru whom I respect a lot, “If there are loads of thorns on street don’t try to take out thorns or don’t try to spread carpet all over, instead prefer yourself wearing shoes/floaters”. That statement was totally against my principles but that time it was told in my favour to change.
Most of the time, when you do good by going out of comfort zone, people oppose you, tell you mad/bad. Reason is they still want to be in comfort zone & you going out are creating a further problem for everyone (No matter you are removing all-time problems). Your all efforts will be taken as negatives.
And here comes the q
uestion…"Whether you are doing this for yourself or others or society?". And I believe answer is for YOURSELF. I liked NS dialogue “I am cleaning my home”. Note he said, my home not society. Because when terms come "society or others", but obviously in our unconscious mind we start expecting positive response from them & when we don’t get same, we feel disheartened/demotivated.
So, whatever we should do for opposing things is done keeping in mind that “I am doing it for myself”. This way one can learn PUSH BACK & sustain on that.
By the way, I am starting it again now… :)
Happy Push Back!
Garry!(GM)

3 comments:

Sameer Pandey said...

Boss . A hard & harsh Truth...you hv highlighted.
U goin very well.
Happy Blogging dude

Rahul said...

It would help you to go through your blog 1 month after you have watched this movie and then may be ....

Ritz said...

hey waiting for your new blogs..!!